Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

the best news

this was drafted on 28 September 2010

I am now about 2 months pregnant. Been to 2 check-ups now and although the nausea is always there, I’ve only probably puked about 2-3 times. As opposed to the tomyam during my first pregnancy, peanut butter toast seems to be my new best friend in combatting the nausea. Funny. I’m guessing since the husband is a big peanut butter & bread fan, this littlest one is probably taking after daddy? Hmm…

So far so good. At 6 weeks, we could already hear the baby’s heartbeat. & at 8 weeks, the doctor said it’s a good heartbeat and shes quite happy with the development. So, pray for me & my littlest one that we’ll get through the first trimester with flying colors ya.

No comments: