Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

almost 10 weeks

i am now entering 10 weeks & so far, so good. instead of waiting for the 12 weeks, we've decided to announce our good news --well, i'm already showing & it's kinda hard to explain why the tummy & boobs are protruding.

so, as per my previous requests, pray for us that this one will be ok & that we'll see a new addition to our family in 7 months.

my nausea is not too bad. but i am facing a lot of gas which makes me uncomfortable. i get some nausea, very little actual vomitting tho, some headaches and a lot of fatigue. i am not glowing altho some people try to lie to me ;p... i look sick most of the time. maybe if i got myself a shorter haircut i wouldnt look too sick huh?

due to my history, we have check ups every 2 weeks & i'm on a medication thats supposed to help me during the first trimester. so tomorrow, we have another check up --wish us luck. i'm hoping that everything is progressing as it should.

thanks for your prayers!

No comments: