Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

stretchy stretchy

i discovered to my utter dismay that i have developed the ugly stretch marks. theyre not white silvery lines. their ugly crimson ones. i didnt notice them at first because theyre right under my tummy above the pubes.

last week, i was appalled to see some snaking on my sides/waist. they didnt look like much at first & i thought they were just indentations from my pants, but to my horror, they kept becoming more & more obvious as the days went by. sobbbbbssss!! & so, i began my frantic check on other parts of the tummy & found, jengjengjeng... even MORE under the tummy above the pubes.

& i thought (or hoped) that i wouldnt succumb to this. wahhh!! i think using the lotion/cream to keep stretch marks at bay is a hoax. serious shit. it helps with the itching, sure. but think about it logically lah right. sure lah your skin will stretch izenit. sighhh... the question really is how stretchy is your skin. if its very stretchy then less marks, if resistant to stretching then more marks. ok wateva, dont listen to me, im just trying to make myself feel better. my doctor said that she never used any creams even & that whatever you do, the cursed things will come. sighhh...

the tummy looks like a ball now. hihihi... i SO do not have a nice looking tummy. maybe a nice shape but not nice skin over the tummy. as you can see from the pictures below. enjoy. dont barff too much.
can you see the stretch marks?

i applied some oil to help with the itching. but the stretch marks came anyways.

the bump vs the thighs vs the feet.

thank goodness the feet have yet to swell. doesnt mean theyre pretty though.

the husbands hairy hand vs the bump.

No comments: