Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

slowdown due to size

we went to our 35th week checkup last weekend. the good news is that my sugar level is under control. my weight is now 61.9kg & baby blub is at approximately 2.4kg. at the time of writing this, i am nearing the end of week 36 which means that i have 4 weeks to go till my due date.

the doctor is working under the assumption that i will be delivering normally/vaginally. she cant tell yet whether i'll need a c-sect cos she cant assess how big the baby will be at the time of birth (cos it could pre- or post-term delivery mah). however, she did say this: looking at the husband & moi, the baby at 2.4kg now is a bit big (considering the parents' sizes lah). sighhh...

i am slowing down on a lot of things. not by choice really but just cos the body cant take much of anything anymore. walking is difficult cos i feel so heavy. i try to go for my recommended walks in the evening but tired lah. the husband drives me to work now although i still have to drive back from work on my own seeing as his official work hours end at 9pm. i cant be waiting for him to get me after 9pm now can i? i'm also feeling nervous about driving around on my own these days but like i said, i dont have much of a choice. if only i had a chauffeur. heh. wishful thinking. every little ache & pain makes me wonder if its labour pains im facing.

anyways, wanna see how big i am now? :-)



today someone asked me if i was carrying twins. hehe. dunno to be insulted or not lah.

No comments: