Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

message to my daughter

hello baby girl,

i can feel you moving around inside my tummy. or as your brother calls it: stomach.

i know i dont talk to you enough. or play you enough music. or worry about you as much.

i am sorry.

i do love you. mama's a bit pre-occupied with a couple of things right now. but i know that sounds like a big fat excuse.

we've got another 3 months to go before we see each other. i promise i'll try, that i won't wait till you're here before i do things with you.

what would you like to do (with me)? do you want me to dance? stand with my belly under the shower so you can get a nice massage? would you rather i not take cold drinks? how about durians? do you want me to listen to more classical music? or would you rather listen to jj & ean's silliness in the mornings? would you prefer that i wear tents rather than the body-hugging clothes i wear now?

i do have a request. mama's only human & one who's hormonally imbalanced at that. so, you know, i dont always have the noblest of thoughts/words/deeds. so, i hope that all the supplements i've been taking for your brain development will help your actions be guided by wisdom. it's very simple really:

see no evil, hear no evil, do no evil.

i'm not saying that i'm evil. but i could be a better person.

it is my constant prayer that you & your brother do not take from us, your parents, the negative traits. in fact, become better than who we are & who we can ever hope to be.

do you know that i can see me in you? well, it looks like you have my lips. i'm not quite sure whether you'll see that as a good or bad thing. back in the day, people didnt associate my full lips with sexy angelina jolie (as they do today ;p). more often than not, i used to get teased for having thick lips. kids can be so cruel.

so my darling daughter, you have a good and cosy time in there. till i see you, take care & know that i love you.

hugs & kisses,
mumsie.

No comments: