Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

belated announcement again

this entry was drafted earlier @ 7 weeks pregnant.

hello world,

i wish to make an announcement. we’re pregnant again :d. we’re ecstatic but a bit more cautious about announcing it. we’ve told my family (& my mom has announced it to her world). my mil knows but hasn’t disclosed it to anyone (i think). i think she knows we’re being cautious this time around.

i was a day late and knew that i was probably pregnant since i have an on-the-dot kind of menstrual cycle. so, i got myself a home test kit & tested myself at 4am. positive. even etha*n got up to celebrate :d. true to my anal self, i tested myself when i was 2 days late, 3 days late and 1 week late. all positive.

i called my gynea @ 4 weeks and saw her @ 6 weeks+.

she confirmed the pregnancy. i wish i could say “everything is well!” but at the check-up we didn’t see a heartbeat. i’m not sure if it is something to worry about or not. we’re also a bit worried because of my previous miscarriage cos we also didn’t see a heartbeat then. but let’s be positive. i’m not bleeding. & i’ve read that some people don’t see a heartbeat till much later due to whatever lah. the gynea gave me some meds to stabilize the womb. let’s hope for the best.

my symptoms with this pregnancy:

- lots of zits (yuck)
- constant hunger (i’ve even gotten up at 3am hungry)
- fatigue
- emo (tears & short-temperedness)

just as a record, at 6 weeks pregnant:

age: 32yo
weight: 48kg
hair: short, colored, white hair making an appearance
general: no morning sickness (yet).

i used a pregnancy weight gain calculator & which said that i would gain a total of 33.97 lbs. thats approximately 15kg. sobs… i’ll be 63kg. but never mind. i gained abt the same weight with etha*n so lets hope i can lose it all again.

keeping the faith!

No comments: