Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

etha*n is 1year old - I


been meaning to update etha*ns progress but july has been such a superbly busy month for us as a family.

my son has finally turned 1 on 13 july 2009. as that fell on a monday, we had a lovely birthday party 2 days prior i.e. on the saturday which was also my 32nd birthday. we had lots of kids and adults alike. with a football-ball themed cake and lfc-themed cupcakes. some were great sports and came dressed in accordance with the birthday theme which was football. my little family of three wore liverpool jerseys. mine bought at the pasar malam in kota damansara. my family came from sabah to help us celebrate and so it was full house for us for the first 2 weeks of july. my parents stayed on longer. in fact my mom is only leaving for sabah in a few more weeks. also the maid came, and left, and came back, and left again… story for another entry this.

ok so, we had his birthday party at my mil’s. here are some pictures of the party in no particular order:



i made this :-). the banner, not the painting.

this was our present to him --football shoes

my youngest brother. people say we look alike but i think hes not as pretty as i am ;p



with my mom & mom-in-law

these were the lfc-themed cupcakes. wish the photographer had taken a better pic



with his kk grandma & grandpa


with his godma & godpa

heres one of the family


mummys cake cutting


we blow mummys 3big + 2small candles



we cut etha*ns cake


we make a wish & blow out the candles for etha*n

we sing the song

so angry his face hor??

this was the yummy cake. i wish the photographer had taken a better shot.


the inflatable gym & goat (??) which was a big hit with the kids

my helpers

etha*n & daddys hairy legs


let the games begin

the crowd of kids who came in their (read: their parents') favorite team jerseys

the godsis who's also 1 this year

at almost 1year, he could walk a little


a year ago, he was small enough to fit in my tummy


my family of 3 decked in our lfc jerseys. some genuine, some ciplak.

daddys ponnemon "golden son"



the theme which i wanted to be "you'll never crawl alone" but he was already walking by then


with his kl grandma

No comments: