Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

etha*n is 1year old - III


and here are pictures of his actual day itself:
hello everybody! i'm 1 today.

i'm also a little bit sleepy
can you see my sleepy eyes?
but mummy insists on taking pictures
since i love her, i'll oblige with a smile
here are my adidas sandals from grandma
this is me waiting for my 12mth jab in the clinic
i'm a brave little cowboy, yeehawww!

giddy-up horsey!

mummy & daddy were so broke after my party, they just got me a cupcake. cheapskates.

i took a lick of the cream just to see how it tastes like

i wasnt very happy with my cupcake so i refused to smile

bonding with mummy

uh-oh. the lick of the cupcake gave me a double-chin

i love mummys face so i cupped it with my feet

No comments: