Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

baby nursery (or more like "babys corner in parents' room")
i am happy to announce that we have received and assembled the baby cot yippeeyaaiyeiiyahuu. although its a bit chipped but im too lazy to ask for a refund or to make a complaint about it. just a little chip. so i'm gonna do a bit of DIY and use my clear nail polish to varnish it a bit hehe.

7month check-up (29weeks)
we went for a check-up last weekend and i am also happy to announce that Blub is now 1.4kg (the check-up before this he was only 780g). however, i am unhappy to announce that i am now 57.9kg (i gained 4.4kg). gilers ke apa. i feel so fat. although i'm not. my tummy is so out there. my dresses are now hiking up. macam mini skirt plaks. the doctor did warn me that mothers tend to gain the most weight in their 3rd trimester. errkk!! i'm sorry but i'm vain ok. & it appears that i am also fickle. i worry that i'm not gaining enough weight but when the scales actually confirm that i have, i worry too. ok enough about vanity issues.

Blub has eyelashes --muahahahaha... so geli my hati when the doctor said "ahh, & here are his lashes." i so did not expect it. i mean it never crossed my mind lah right to see eyelashes. usually its like "ah ok here are the legs, all 3 of them" or "see heres the beating heart". quite funny also my gynea. with regards to the lashes she also added "ahh, must follow the dad." & i was like "ehhh??? whats wrong with my lashes??" i mean hey, even if Blub inherits mine, he can always get lash extensions just like i did for my wedding. mwhehehehe. then we can bond.

preparing for baby
we're supposed to start attending ante-natal classes now. however the timing clashes with the husband's work-hours. so how ah? hmm...

this weekend we are going shopping for a stroller & rocking chair (& some bedsheets too... maybe some more bottles).

my friend says shes gonna get me one of those baby slings. yippee.

i've been reading some on cloth diapers (as opposed to disposable diapers or the traditional napkins). wonder if they're easier and more worth it to buy. or i could just stick with disposable diapers.

weight gain
i think i'm gonna be big. its cos im constantly hungry now. how dis?? i should stock-up on fruits & vegetables instead of cheezels hor? & i should opt for chicken hor fun soup instead of mee curry. heres a chronology of my weight gain:

prepregnancy - 45 kg
2nd month - 46 kg
3rd month - 48 kg
4th month - 48.5 kg
5th month - 50.4 kg
6th month - 53.5 kg
7th month - 57.9 kg
8th month - est. 62 kg (actual 59.9 kg @ 6weeks to edd)
9th month - est. 66 kg (actual 61.9 kg @ 4weeks to edd)
at delivery - 63.5 kg

ohmygoodnessie... by the end of this pregnancy, i might have gained approximately 20kg from my pre-Blub weight. i cant even take the current weight --my backaches are a real killer. another 2.5months to go. how lah dis? by the way i just ordered a 1kg blueberry cheesecake with oreo base just for me & the husband. methinks me is gonna be beeeeg!! the boobs are.

ok im depressed now.

No comments: