Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

i'm 6.25 months now

i wear the husband's undies now --yes, boxers as well as briefs. he often whines about not having enough for himself. i keep telling him, he can use mine instead since i cant fit into mine.

we still havent decided on a name for blub. in actual fact, im the only one who calls him blub.

we've got about 2.75 months to go --takuts. at the last check-up the doctor says my water level in the sac is JUST enough for blub. lerss... so kena minum lebih air. but i admit, i'm SO bad at drinking water. now ah, my colleague times me. every few hours she will say: ok, its so & so time now, come lets drink water. i used to be SO good at drinking water. now so lazy. anyways, doc says that blub needs more water. to swim in i guess. we couldnt see his face at the last check. tsk tsk... doc said: your baby kissing your womb. in other words, his face was penyet-ed on my tummy. see, blub loves me already hihihi... he sayang me dah, already start kissing me. hihihihi...

we havent bought anything yet. dunno what to buy also lah. but i'm gonna get blub his coming-home attire too. maybe i can make the husband get with the program --HE (the husband) should also have a coming-home attire. or at the very least, new undies. i think i'm stretching his current ones.

generally, i'm feeling more preggers now due to the expanding tummy of course. my back aches all the time --i even have that pregnant-woman-with-hands-supporting-back walk. my soles hurt too. oh ya, and sleeping is really awkward. last night i slept on my left-side facing the husband & blub was just kicking up a fuss. so i had to sleep on my right-side facing away from the husband. only THEN was blub calm. told the husband: you must've done something wrong cos he doesnt want me to face you. the husband's reply was: dont drama lah. oh, the cheek of him. the baby is fussing and i pulak the drama. tsk tsk...

i feel more tired these days but i can still do lah some housework. well, theres no choice really cos theres construction all around our apartment & it gets so dusty. AND i dont trust the husband with the sweeping & wiping but its ok --he does the laundry & dishes, bless his soul. AND no, i dont want to get those cleaners cos the last time they came i was so not satisfied with their cleaning. i do a better job.

today i want to go do my groceries.

No comments: