Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

:-)

muahaha...

i gots me my jeans... yippee...

THREE pairs...

ok well, 2 pairs of long jeans and 1 pair of denim shorts.

& they are priced rather reasonably --rm139 for the long ones i got at mother club, rm129 for the long ones i got at miki mom & rm119 for the short ones also purchased from miki mom. miki mom is a brand under the padini group & when you shop at padini with an hsbc credit card you get a 10% discount on your purchases. so i paid rm25 less.

i meant only to buy a pair of jeans but im a shopaholic who hasnt been shopping much, so, sue me for over-compensating.

the lovelier news is that i convinced the husband to foot the bill. muahahaha... of course i had to make him feel guilty about my expanding figure & having to buy new clothes every few months. didnt take too long to convince him. i dont think he was feeling guilty at all actually --i think he was just smart enough to know that the only way for me to not nag him to death about it is to just agree without giving me any grief.

so anyhoo, i'm gonna need some new tops now. but for the tops i dont mind going to our local pasar malam where they sell t-shirts for rm10 each. i only have another 2.5 months to go. so i question the need for me to buy new expensive tops. but who knows i might give in to the voices in my head & decide to shop anyways. oh well.

so, back to my jeans, i got them in S sizes. a bit snug but the M sizes were too loose on me. look so clumsy & foolish. so hopefully the pouch on my S-sized jeans will stretch enough to accomodate the growing bump which is prince blub. my motivation for buying S (although some people will call me a fool for not buying bigger) is that i ONLY have 2.5 months to go & once i deliver, i'll not have such a big bump anymore. if i were to have bought M size, then i wouldnt be able to wear it after the delivery. but with the S size, i still can. the pouch will accomodate whatever leftover bulges till such time when i can fit into my regular jeans again. see... arent i smart...

i wonder now why i left the maternity-wear shopping till now. i guess because i didnt know how big i was gonna be. so had i shopped for maternity-wear in the 2nd trimester, would i need to get a size S or M or L or XL? so now i know lah.

next up on the shopping list for mama-to-be (other than the tops), is a pair of satin ballet pumps or leather thongs (to go with the coming-home dress) & of course the coming-home dress.

we also have to start shopping for baby now. whoppee!! shopping spree!!

No comments: