Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

ad nauseam

the morning sickness has started.

my only proper meal yesterday was wantan noodles for breakfast. which i couldnt finish. & the shop didnt hv orange juice which would help me battle the nausea. lucky ada cold hundred plus. phew.

my dad, sis & her family came over for lunch. while we were in the kitchen cooking lunch, i suddenly felt sick & raced to the bathroom with a pack of asam in my hand & the nephew on my heels.

he: where you going aunty?
me: i want to muntah.
he: muntah??
me: here hold my asam.
he: mamaaaaa, aunty want to muntahhh.

i spent most of sunday feeling sick & dizzy. i couldnt bear the thought of eating anything so i said no when they asked me if i wanted to eat. my father asked me: kau sure? nanti kau menyesal.

while they ate, i was hanging on to the toilet bowl for dear life puking out nothing but asam, orange juice & water. ughh... horrible.

they left the leftovers for my dinner when they went home but i had none of it. everything went into the bin & when the husband came home, i forced myself to eat the indo mee goreng he made so i didnt have to take the folic acid on an empty tummy.

he: hows my baby today?
me: he/she's hungry.

there are certain types of food which i cant bear to look at OR even think about. eggs for example. or porridge (which i used to love). bahkutteh. & no carbonara please. i'm only interested in tomyam & oranges.

i was feeling so poorly but then the husband came home & i felt better. no joke.

hehehe. manja-poo.

or maybe it wasnt me. maybe it was the baby who was being a manja-poo.

coverline. hihihi...

No comments: