Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

a special note for the little one

my youngest child,

your arrival will complete our little family.
i pray that you are blessed with good health + strength.
that while you’re in me, you’ll ignore my flaws, absorb my virtues.
may your life be graced with God’s many blessings.
may you be surrounded by good people + strong examples.
may you grow into a noble person;
fair + just + respectful to all, regardless of their circumstance.
remember that life has lessons to offer,
and no matter how bad, there’s always good in there.
may you always be close with your family,
+ come to us for comfort + tradition.
i hope that i’ll parent you well.
but if i stumble along the way, try not to judge me too harshly;
i too am learning life’s lessons.
i love you my child.
i’ll see you soon.


love, mom.

No comments: