Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my first mother's day

i know this is a little late but happy mothers day & hope you got to spend it enjoyably with your kids.


as i’ve mentioned, my son is in sabah for 3 weeks. after his 1st week there, the husband decided i was just too miserable & bought me a return ticket to kk as a moms day treat. so i flew back to kk on thursday night, spent the weekend & moms day (my first ever ;p) & came back on monday night.


etha*n is really having a good time there & is very attached to his grandfather which i think is cute (but i get very jealous of his bond with other women, yes, including his grandmothers –sue me). etha*n will be back in kl this saturday… phew… i miss him so much & i cannot wait. i call him about 4 times a day but my conversations with him makes me sound like a monkey haha. & i think my family back in sabah are tired of picking up my calls.


here are some pictures of etha*n in sabah
:

my first mother's day with my first born

i'm a big boy now everyone


tapi masih pakai pacifier


dont attack me mumsie!!


in my "jail" at grandma's

No comments: